Are you looking for a new job? How should your CV be written? What is the appropriate layout for CV? Do you want to improve your answers to skills questions in a job interview?
- Getting the recruiter to read your CV: 1st impressions make the difference.
- A template to follow and to personalize
- Demostrate achievements or describe responsibilities?
- Use the STAR technique with skill.
- 5 questions you are very likely to be asked.
- Recognise the "Golden Nuggets" or "Llavors d'or" in your professional life.
On top of this, from 18:30 to 19:00, we will finish with a 30 minutes vermouth to share thoughts and experiences, accompanied by something to drink and a little to nibble.